Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

is it weird i like to cut my arm and watch the blood run?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Its not "weird", but it is of concern. Sounds like you have a lot of stress and pressuring issues in your life. See your local community mental health clinic. They can refer you to therapy so you can deal with your emotions in a healthy way; or call 1-800-964-2000. Take the first step towards a happy life, pick up the phone and call. Good luck my friend.

• 1 decade ago

it is weird indeed as most of the people trying to protect themselves or their skin not to be damage or harm,pls try to stop that habit the consequences might be dangerous and will led you to death once you cut your veins.pls seek for emotional and spiritual guidance.You have to love your body as it was created by God especially for you,you are a wonderful being whatever you look like.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no its not weird .. but you should really try cut ur neck n watch the blood run .. pretty cool

• Heista
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's not wierd, actually, you should start cutting more organs and see what happens.

• Sam X9
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Start now and I will call 911

• 1 decade ago

yes. self mutilation is often cause for concern and it would be in your best interest to visit your physician or see a psycologist.

• 1 decade ago

I strongly recommend a visit to this website:

http://self-injury.net/

• 1 decade ago

for sure it is wierd..... you must get a psychiatrist help before you do your self some seroius harm or bleed to death

• ash 7
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

using external pain to numb the pain in your heart.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.