this is a sexual ? that i need help with?

i love my girlfriend to death, i have asked her to marry me, and i love the sex, however i want to know secrets, tricks, ideas, ways to make her have an orgasim everytime, because i want her to enjoy it as much as me

we talk about it, she says im doing great, but i want to make her have an orgasim everytime, however we usualy dont have much of a chance to practice since we live in diffrent states, and her mom watches us like a hawk when im there

she does not like her auaus touched

Favorite Answer

It's a good idea but it is not possible I think, because a girl need so much more than just the sex to have an orgasm.

First of all she must be totally confident in that you love her and think she is the best even when she is not. It takes time but even if she doesn't have an orgasm every time she is probably enjoying it.

Just that you want her to have a nice moment and if she knows that it will help but be care full so you don't pressure her or she can fake it just to please you and that's not what you wanted.

Keep her happy and have sex only with her permission and not forcibly. Ask her the places where she likes to have pleasure . Whether she likes foreplay, fingering, sucking, licking, squeezing etc.

I felt the same way with my gfs, and all I can tell you is to experiment with as many different ways as you can, because often she doesn't know what pleases her best either.

try riding higher up on her, like moving your body(torso) closer to her belly button, and you almost rub her clitorus and hit the G-spot at the same time!

Source(s): it works great for me!

Good communication is the answer! And research!

give up man, theres no satisfying a woman, just buy her a vibrator.... lol jk .. try copying what they do in videos, watch them together.. try diffrent things :) good luck..

forget about manuals or advise from guys, just learn to read her body language

You need to ask HER. Communication is key. All girls are different!

Go to www.sofeminine.co.uk

Go down on her and alternate sticking your fingers in her p.u.s.s.y and her a.s.s. she will love it.