Ever went back to places that u had good memory of..tell me about it ..thanx?

Favorite Answer

yeah, there was this fishing hole that I spent most every day of my childhood at......we'd fish all spring and summer, catch frogs, snakes, turtles....hang out....sneak cigarettes etc..etc..and in the winter it was ice skating and sledding

went back in my thirties...and they had drained it...and people were dumping garbage all over.....

what a shame.....I had such fond memories of that place....

Once while driving through the area I visited the neighborhood where I grew up, after about thirty years. I was amazed to see it had hardly changed at all, no new houses or developments and that the house I grew up in was the same, just a different color. Everything seemed so small and close together, the way I had remembered it the place was huge. Lots of happy memories. A feeling too that I had no interest in living there, that I had built a better life for my family and was a very lucky guy...

Yes, I fell in love with the city of York when I was a school child on a trip there and wanted to move to the city when I was older, so I went there for a week with my mum and looked for work, sadly the wages were so poor I could not afford to move, but it is one of my dreams, I love York so much!!

I just recently went via cyberspace to the street I spend my best years as a child'

Take care!

if it's good memory bcoz th eperson u were with............it's better not to go there, if u r not with her at present. if it's good memory bcoz of smth else...dont go also:) coz good memories make us happy, u may be dessapointed of reality