Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Can somebody tell me what this mean?

There is this yellow-whitish goo that is in-between my balls and my asshole. My wife noticed it while she was giving me head.

Favorite Answer

You either have an yeast infection (and yes guys can have that) or it is just regular discharge and you didn't take a bath. My recommendation, Take a bath.

I cannot believe that you are permitted to say such disgusting details. Who the heck cares what is wrong with you? You obviously have a major physical problem that you need to deal with. You also have a major mental problem if you are willing to include your wife's private activities in a question that you should be asking an emergency room doctor, not strangers on the internet.

You better hope that goo isn't running out of your asshole. You asshole!!!!!

That's called "Fumunda Cheese". It comes fumunda yer nutsack.

See a doctor ASAP

It means your nasty and your wife should wash her mouth out. See a doctor

Fromunda Cheese. Fix it by having your wife scrape it off with her nails and then you eat it!

Do u sleep with other woman?? Go to doctor and get it check man! Thats gross.. Check if u have STDs or infections..

Sounds like you have rodents living there. Call an exterminator!!!!

ooh, its a fatal sexual disease you have. see a mental doc if you need to cure your brain at the same time as well, stupid fuglyasshole

I bet you make your mother proud..No wait...Learn from her mistake never have children...

My answer for you:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=int...