Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Can somebody tell me what this mean?

There is this yellow-whitish goo that is in-between my balls and my asshole. My wife noticed it while she was giving me head.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You either have an yeast infection (and yes guys can have that) or it is just regular discharge and you didn't take a bath. My recommendation, Take a bath.

• 1 decade ago

I cannot believe that you are permitted to say such disgusting details. Who the heck cares what is wrong with you? You obviously have a major physical problem that you need to deal with. You also have a major mental problem if you are willing to include your wife's private activities in a question that you should be asking an emergency room doctor, not strangers on the internet.

• 1 decade ago

You better hope that goo isn't running out of your asshole. You asshole!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's called "Fumunda Cheese". It comes fumunda yer nutsack.

See a doctor ASAP

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It means your nasty and your wife should wash her mouth out. See a doctor

• 1 decade ago

Fromunda Cheese. Fix it by having your wife scrape it off with her nails and then you eat it!

• 1 decade ago

Do u sleep with other woman?? Go to doctor and get it check man! Thats gross.. Check if u have STDs or infections..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds like you have rodents living there. Call an exterminator!!!!

• 1 decade ago

ooh, its a fatal sexual disease you have. see a mental doc if you need to cure your brain at the same time as well, stupid fuglyasshole

• 1 decade ago

I bet you make your mother proud..No wait...Learn from her mistake never have children...

My answer for you:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=int...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.