How do you stop 85?

Chad johnson......Go Bengals

Favorite Answer

I actually asked my friend that and he stumbled. He's a huge Steelers fan and I'm a huge Bengals fan. His favorite player is Troy Polamalu so i know he wanted to say that Troy Polamalu could stop number 85 but even he knew that that wasnt true.

The answer is simple:

He can't be stopped. He'll have another monster season and the Bengals will win the Super Bowl.

Source(s): GOOO BENGALS! I see you're a Buckeye fan also, so: OHIO STATE FOR NATIONAL CHAMPS! GOOOO BUCKS!

Ask Ike Taylor, he did a pretty good job of shutting down Johnson. Not going to say that Chad Johnson isn't good but I also don't believe it is impossiable for a single Cornerback to shut him down. Just a single CB on him and do a little zone to try to keep him and T.J. from being too open.

It's hard with the other weapons on the Bengals offense like Rudi Johnson & T.J. Houshmanzedah, if they double coverage Carson Palmer will just go to one of his other weapons.

• smitty

Is it true that Chad only caught less the 10 TD's last? If this is correct then he might be overrated.

haha

85 cannot be stopped. Cornerbacks cant stop him for getting in the endzone, and the nfl wont stop him from celebrating

Chad Johnson is THE MAN.

Just hit Carson Palmer in the knees

Pull out the list and just check no on every slot

• ?

Pittsburgh does it everytime they play, the Bungals. Check the stats, any more brain busters?

Source(s): GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you put deangelo hall on him (joking falcons are my team)...let him stop in the endzone... though i am interested in that matchupbecause deangelo kept t o out of the endzone last year...itll be fun

Do away with ESPN and the other sports highlight shows and he'll disappear.