why aren't there any support groups for men with chronic testicular pain? childbirth seems tame in comparison

testicular fractures, ruptures, etc...

Favorite Answer

I'de imagine its one of those chronic illnesses that people don't talk about much. Prehaps if someone stepped up to bring it to people's attentions then it would get more acknowledgement and they could start such programs. But unless someone has experienced both childbirth and testicular pain... I doubt it can fairly be compared!

pass a ten pound sperm through one of your testicles and I'm sure lots of people would support you. Sorry there are no groups for you, but don't belittle childbirth. Maybe you could start your own support group in a chat room on the web.

Since you can't possibly compare the two, maybe this is a bad example. There is no one on the planet who has experienced both to tell the difference.

If you can't find one, then start your own. I'm sure there are other men out there who would just love to share their genital problems with you.

You can't compare a man's pain to a woman's pain, and if you want a group like that start one yourself. It could possibly make you famous, if you like that sort of thing.

• Rachel

you are so funny. Hope you get the reaction you want