Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what is the hottest thing in sex u did with your partner?

tell me what is the hottest sexiest thing ui did I want some ideas

King/Queen for a day. Here is how you do it, each person gets one day per month, they can call the day at anytime, just not on the other persons day. The person who calls the day gets complete control over the other person for the day sexually.

Even if one or both people have somethings they wont do it can be very fun, and is the best way to spend a Sunday.

The hottest act i ever did: I was going out with a guy and we were at his parents house for a gathering, and I ended up screwing him on the couch, in the living room. (I was wearing a long dress) We didn't get caught because everyone was so busy scrambling around and most of them were outside but the fact that at anytime someone could have walked in and caught us made it very intense. Feeling "him" run down my leg when i was talking to his family was also surreal.

the hottest thing is to pamper the heck out of her, she will rip your clothes off and take you, and if you can go for more after that just remember an age old proverb, too much lube is almost enough.

69 is awesome! but riddin like a cow girl is fun too!

Usually talking dirty and giving eachother mean faces does it for me.

cuddling naked body both of us for long hours before climax is really wonderful experience i got

hot sex

made her happy

made love...

still a virgin :(

this:

Φ