Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why do the black women in america have such sexy bodies?

I am new to america but i have round that the black women have most amazing body. I am hispanic and i like women with curves, round butt, hips. The latinas here have what i like to some extent but black woman is amazing. they have it all. white women seem to lack a nice body, i dont know why. they have cute face but nothing else and seem plain to me. I dont know why black women have such amazing curves... i am speechless sometimes. do they work out alot....i dont know...you must be born with a body like that.

Best Answer

Your not alone. I'm a white male, and I agree 100%. The difference between a black woman's body and white woman's is considerable. It is like night and day! My heart rate goes up when I see all the beautiful black women in this country. Black women are very shapely by nature while white women are flat, both in the front and the back. As you have probably already noticed by now, you could iron your clothes on a white woman's butt. Enjoy yourself here in America, and enjoy the beauty of black women. They are becoming the standard of beauty everywhere.

Because when a black women is hot she is DAMN HOT. They have beautiful skin, tight skin, great muscle mass, sculpted bodies. And the fat goes to all the right places. Look at all the hotties on hip hop, rap videos. PERFECT bodies and gorgeous faces. When a black woman is HOT she is HOT. I am a female but I do not mind complimenting another female.

I feel your pain. I never used to think black women were attractive, but in the last 3 years I have seen sooo many hot black chicks. I think it is because curves are seen as healthy in black communities, and in the white community, historically skinny women have been attractive, and throughout history white women have been clothed from head to toe, so curves have never been important. Basically it boils down to self-induced selective breeding.

It's all in the food we eat. And cat the aussie is an asshole. And by the way white people were damaged and hurt in Hurricane Katrina. Stupid.

I know..that's why I'm only attracted to black guys. Everyone knows black men have the most muscular athletic bodies (nice round butt, athletic legs, great muscle tone) and deep masculine voices, and sexy dark black skin while white guys have sucky puny bodies (flat pancake butt, poorer muscle tone) with pink skin (a MAN with pink skin wtf??) and high pitched whiney voices same with Asian men and of course the most notorious small dick. :(

because thats how God has created them.

• wwwwwwwwww.ww.oi.mo

booty is good.