I am looking for a brand new car that is reliable with good mileage?

with AWD and a little luxurious that is under 30K? Any suggestions is welcome... thank you

• Claude
    Favorite Answer

im not sure what currency you were talking about. Dollars I assume. I drive an Audi A3 2006 model which was car of the year. Its not AWD but then you probably wont find that in any cheap cars really. Try Subaru, most of their cars are AWD & they have variously priced cars but Im not sure on their consumption or reliability although they cant be that bad.

i have heard only good things about VW. a friend of mine bought a new Golf and was telling me how he was getting about 50 Miles to the gallon(diesel+manual) on the highway with the air conditioner on! their reliability is very good as is their resale. i have never heard of any major problems with them. most of the magazines that i have read really like them for their build quality and interior design.

Nnnnnyaaaahhhhh get a chevy aveo nnnnnyyaaaahhhhhhhh

Any Subaru