Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

are there any home remedies to quickly minimize pores????? PLZ HELPPP!!?

my pores are so effing huge! i need help NOW! THANKU IN ADVANCE

Favorite Answer

beat an egg white and smooth it over your face in a thin even layer and relax until it dries, then rinse off with cold water

Egg whites. Take an egg white and beat it with a fork. Put a thin layer over your face. It will dry and your face will feel tight. Leave it on about 15 minutes. It will help with your pores. You can do this as often as you need to or want to.

Good luck.

• ?

A tip I have been given an prolonged time in the past from Linda gray (from the television instruct Dallas)... Steam face with warm water and towel over head. I boil water in a great pot and then take it off the burner and placed the towel over my head and steam my face until I cant stand it anymore. this might clean all the impurities out of the pores. After the steam, have a great bowl of ice water waiting and dip your face in it, this might close your pores jointly as they are clean. It sounds loopy in spite of the shown fact that it works wonders and keeps you epidermis so eye-catching. i'm virtually 40 5 and persons mistake me for 30 perpetually.

If you don't have alcohol or witch hazel to swab your face with, try this home remedy: whip up one egg white with several drops of lemon juice. Brush this mixture on your face and leave on like a mask. Rinse off with warm water. Alcohol, witch hazel, and lemon juice all have a drying/clarifying effect on your skin and should help close your pores.

use the whites of the egg and make it as a facial mask ..it could tighten pores but make sure that you clean your face first before applying

www.marykay.com is the best site. Look for the Timewise Microdermabrasive Set. Site will give you info about it. I recommend using it with the Timewise Miracle Set also.

Source(s): www.marykay.com
  • woo

Hey!

This is normal thing,don't worry!

I think that home remedies can't help,but u mustn't pick & scratch them!

The most popular way to minimize them is - keep your skin clean!And use special scrabs and creams for your tipe of skin!

Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to skin conditions

http://geebal.blogspot.com/

Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:

Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/

Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dryskin

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/

Henna on hair/Splitends/

Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure

Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness

Makeup/Hair styles

http://geebal.blogspot.com/