Do you believe in soulmates?

If you do believe in soulmates, what exactly is a soulmate?

Favorite Answer

No not really. A soulmate is supposed to be the other half of your soul. According to a famous ancient greek myth (that survived through Plato's work), in the beggining, all people had four legs, four hands and two heads. But the gods became angry with them and they separated them in half with lightnings. Since then, we all roam the earth searching for our other half, our soulmate.

I believe in a soulmate.

A soulmate is someone u feel around you even when he is 1000 miles away.

A soulmate is someone that when uthink of, he calls u on the phone.

A soulmate is someone who can read your thoughts withour having to say them.

A soulmate is the soul that inhibits you, thus u cant live without.

A soulmate is the one and only one that truly cares about u.

Good luck in finding your soulmate.

A soulmate is someone that you click with, you melt with, and you can't be without. You are "stupidly" in love.

I do and don't believe in soulmates because I believe their out there, but I think you have to work at it, it doesn't just come naturally.

A soulmate is someone that from the minute that you've met them you know that that person was meant for you..I do believe in soulmates, but I haven't found him yet *sigh*

Most definitely, a soul mate is someone who KNOWS what your next move will be, who knows how u feel about everything, who understands whatever it is ur going through and can help you no matter how confusing the situation or how much doubt you have, a soul mate completes you. I think it was Aristotle that said, "Love consists of one soul inhabited in two bodies."

No i dont, cause if it was true why does no one ever find theres?And the ones who claim they have ask them in 5 years if this is still there soul mate?85% of the time they arent even tog or one is cheating on the other or doing this or doing that etc etc!!So what happened to soul mate?My point exactly there isnt no such thing!!

• Kylie

Sure do believe in them.

It's the person who is your other half. Knows you inside out and loves you anyway. You'll know when you see them because you are so drawn to them, you can't help it.

I was married when I met mine. So I couldn't act on it.

Sometimes they can be the same sex though. ie, your best girl friend could be your soul mate.

Most people never meet theirs though - that's why you should try and move in different circles and meet new people all the time.

Yes! No matter what happens,your soulmate will be with you thru eternity.

yeah. all of us has soulmates. they are the people who are reallt a two of a kind that really sticks well and have few problems at all.

yes i believe

early in times, very long ago, people were made of 2 bodies, god did not like it and divided them in 2 parts and spread them in the world. soul mates the you other part that you must find in order to become again 1