to Androgynes: are there people who make fun at you and ridiculed you at the way you look?

People who hate Bowie, Numan, glam rock, the 80s, goths!

RAISE YOUR HANDS! EVERYONE!

Favorite Answer

Not to my face because if they do I confront them and challenge their assumptions.

To some people perception is reality.

Androgynous people challenge many people's ideas's of what they think is male and female. Perhaps they think if you do not look like one you must be the other.

People around the world are taught to treat other people based on their gender.

Also As many people age their hormone levels change and many men's physical and psychological features become more feminine because of less testosterone as some women's become more masculine because of less estrogen.

Yes, I've been teased.

In high-school I went by the nick-name "frogger."

I have been harassed about my look... It can be hard to shrug off, especially from within the family.

• Shan

yea.. not ridicule tho... sometimes i get mistaken for a boy.. not a man.. a boy.