should kids be allowed to vote?

They might be swayed by which-ever polititian promises them more candy.

However, it has just come to my full consciousness - the real meaning of the word "porkbarrel." (look it up)

very interesting.

(And I supposed the white land-owners of the 1800's were fully convinced that blacks and women could in no way handle such a massive amount of responsibility either.)

==============

- "Perhaps federal agents should freeze the financial assets of the Bush family too. It would not be the first time Bush-family assets were seized by the US government for trading with the enemy." http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/bush_binladen.html

Favorite Answer

It doesn't matter as long as Diebold is fixing the elections.

I'b be fine with kids as young as 15 voting. I've known some who could appreciate the value of their vote. 14's ok too but you have to draw the line somewhere.

Might force candidates to think about the legacy they're leaving behind for the next generation.

I suspect kids are less likely to vote along party lines and vote on the issues that have an impact in their lives.

Getting them to vote is another matter.

in Texas when i was only in 8th grade we had a school wide mock vote for the presidency between the first bush and i forgot the other dude. i felt proud to do that and now my kids wish they could vote too. to be a part of any decision to help the state you are in can be a proud moment. even if you win or loose its the fact you gave your own opinion and your own stand in the issues at hand.

• T

I'm actually iffy on this. I know a few 13 year olds who know more about politics than a lot of adults do. They actually keep up with concerns a lot more than you think. I remember there was a kids for Al Gore or whatever campaign, and whether you agreed with their decision to want Gore to win in 2000 or not, they did know why they wanted him to win. I found that amazing.

With self lack of knowledge on planet earth.

Observe the mess created by the little ones out there on planet earth.

How they later ended up pulling sling-shots and throwing pots and pans at their dirty old men in office on planet earth.

When they should be learning an old sayings " Children are to be seen and not to be heard " which does not change with time but stays in time on planet earth.

Source(s): decoded from the missing x-files.

No vote can be given by lunatics, idiots, minors, aliens, females, persons convicted of perjury, subornation of perjury, bribery treating or undue influence, or by those tainted of felony or outlawed in a criminal suit.

so the answer is NO

No because until age 12 whatever your parents say is right. After age 12 until about 30 whatever your parents say is wrong.

Source(s): Life expirence

sure why not.

Jack Black will be President

Britney Spears will be first lady

Jim Carrey will be Speaker of the House

and we'll be Congress

they can if you want a Elmo or a Sponge Bob Square pants for the president

Are you a complete moron or just pretending? Should kids be allowed to vote, not only NO but HELL NO