I would like to ask out a close friend?

I have known this girl for over a year now, and at the time didn't think much of it. Now after all this time, my feelings have changed and grown for her. I would love to ask her out since we both get along so well and just everything seems to click. Thing is, I am not completely sure how she feels. I know some people will say "ask her out to something". I have an she'll usually alway accept, weather it's to go clubbing with me and friends, or to go to some event i'm going to check out, she's pretty much always down to go. Not sure if she's doing it cause she likes me, or just being my friend. She mentioned to me last week that she cried when I wanted to spend time with a guy friend of mine and not her, usually when I spend time with her. I didn't believe her, but she swore to it. I kinda took it as a possible thought she might like me. So, I pretty much just don't want to ruin what we have and know her feelings without creating any akward times for us. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

You'll never be sure how she feels unless you ask her. Love is about risks. You'll always be speculating what ifs if you won't make a move and try taking the relationship to the next level. Who knows, she might just be waiting for you to make the move.

Let her know that you would like to take her out on a date and that you appreciate her as a friend and would like to see if your relationship can go to an other level if she says yes go for it if she says no stay freinds you never know what can happen in the future. good luck!