this ones for the guys, would you prefer a virgin or experienced ?

does it mean anything to guys as it does to girls? like is it special or would you just prefer someone experienced.. or maybe not care either way?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't want to be with a virgin, because I'd hate to give her a very, very, very bad impression of what sex is all about.

I'd rather have a girl with experience, and lots of it, in hopes that I wasn't the VERY worst she ever had.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Experienced

• 1 decade ago

I have not experience sex so I can say who I prefer but on consideration i would prefer a Virgin for my first night. But now a days it is very difficult to find someone who is virgin, girls and boys now a days are more daring in experiencing and exploring with one another. I think it is difficult to reveal whether you are experienced or virgin because girls will not reveal you anything with regards to their past sex life.

• 1 decade ago

As with most guys as long as the second head is aroused, it's all good. myself, I would much more prefer an experienced woman, they know how to drive the guy crazy, they know just where to touch, lick whatever and they know just how, how much pressure, how hard, but a virgin only knows that if the guys being touched at all, he's good to go. So again, my vote is definitely an experienced chic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sean
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I guess I like them maybe a little experienced. Good thing about virgins is they don't have bad habits that experienced has. I've been with girls that have been married with a couple kids and still don't know jack.

• 1 decade ago

i am a virgin so i would prefer the same. I'd prefer to experience it at the same level. living first experiences together.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Guys will do anything to bag a virgin.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for a one night stand, experienced.

• 1 decade ago

experienced

Source(s): ******************************... cute men looking for a date: http://tinyurl.com/fe5x9 Cute women looging for a night out: http://tinyurl.com/z9295
  • 1 decade ago

ill take experience every time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.