Austin asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

誰能幫我改我的英文讀書計畫 ~~ 謝謝~~

For combining with knowledge in international trade and other related fields, I seek to pursuer a Masters in Marketing at your prestigious institute on beginning in 2007. I hope to learn more analytical skills and marketing researches for assisting a company to adapt to an ever-changing market and to become more competitive and successful.

I graduated form xx University of International Trade in 2004 with a Bachelors degree in Business. Moreover, I took a lot of courses about finance and marketing, such as “International Finance Management” “Marketing and Trade Management” and so on. However, I started to interest in marketing through marketing research at my first semester and I also realized how to use different kinds of marketing methods to different kinds of problems. These much knowledge which I have learned may be not enough to my future jobs. In addition, with this basic business knowledge, I can realize my future working situation or study in the future time is more quickly than other people.

Being a sales assistant at xx Company for half a year in 2006, I developed my cooperation, communication skills and the ability to help solve requests from clients. I think marketing can not only improve sale but make better relationships with clients. So I realize what I want to do and what skills and knowledge I should learn from my master degree.

During my military service in one year and half, I managed personnel works in the troops. Furthermore, it helped me develop as a mature and independent person. After, I had part-time work at dorm of school and I realize that the work should satisfy with students.

I found much information from the internet and students who graduated or are studying in this university. I think that this university is very suitable for me, the professors always can make students realize the courses easily, and students will get more business knowledge from this university.

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For combining with knowledge in international trade and other related fields, I seek to pursuer a Masters in Marketing at your prestigious institute on beginning in 2007. I hope to learn more analytical skills and marketing researches for assisting a company to adapt to an ever-changing market and to become more competitive and successful.

In order to become to the top notch in the business filed, I would like to improve my sales and marketing skill to the next level. After few years ( * please fill with the exact year ) international trading experience in XX company, I have gain in-depth knowledge in this field. In addtion to the sales skills, I have found analytical skills and marketing research ability will be the key factor to order to assist company to be more competitive and survived in today's marketplace. Moreover, I have done a thorough reseach and found XX University's Master degree that has provided ample education classes that I was seeking for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first paragraph I have tried to revised for you.. I think you can try to think like a native ... not writing like a Chi-glish. Mine is alright but I think it's to the point.

You can try to check out some resume center to help you on line.

hope this helps.

Source(s): self
    • Login to reply the answers
  • John
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

我做了部份的修改,這份報告已經寫得不錯,加油!

For combining with knowledge in international trade and other related fields, I seek to pursue a Master in Marketing at your prestigious institute at the beginning in 2007. I hope to learn more analytical skills and marketing researches for assisting a company to adapt itself to an ever-changing market and to become more competitive and successful.

I graduated form xx University of International Trade in 2004 with a Bachelor degree in Business. Moreover, I took a lot of courses about finance and marketing, such as “International Finance Management” “Marketing and Trade Management” and so on. However, I started to be interested in marketing through marketing research at my first semester and I also realized how to use different kinds of marketing methods to solve different kinds of problems. The knowledge which I have learned may not be enough to my future jobs. In addition, with this basic business knowledge, I can get accustomed my future working environment or better learning ability than other people.

I was being a sales assistant at xx Company for half a year in 2006, I developed my cooperation, communication skills and the ability to help solve requests from clients. I think marketing can not only improve sales but make better relationships with clients. So it made me realize what I should do, including skills and knowledge and what I should learn from my master degree.

During my military service in one year and half, I managed personnel works in the troops. Furthermore, it helped me develop as a mature and independent person. After, I had part-time work at dorm of school and I realize that the work should satisfy with students.

I found much information from the internet and students who graduated or are studying in this university. I think that this university is very suitable for me, the professors always can make students realize the courses easily, and students will get more business knowledge from this university.

Source(s): Myself
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.