Austin asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

誰能幫我改我的英文讀書計畫 ~~ 謝謝~~

For combining with knowledge in international trade and other related fields, I seek to pursuer a Masters in Marketing at your prestigious institute on beginning in 2007. I hope to learn more analytical skills and marketing researches for assisting a company to adapt to an ever-changing market and to become more competitive and successful.

I graduated form xx University of International Trade in 2004 with a Bachelors degree in Business. Moreover, I took a lot of courses about finance and marketing, such as “International Finance Management” “Marketing and Trade Management” and so on. However, I started to interest in marketing through marketing research at my first semester and I also realized how to use different kinds of marketing methods to different kinds of problems. These much knowledge which I have learned may be not enough to my future jobs. In addition, with this basic business knowledge, I can realize my future working situation or study in the future time is more quickly than other people.

Being a sales assistant at xx Company for half a year in 2006, I developed my cooperation, communication skills and the ability to help solve requests from clients. I think marketing can not only improve sale but make better relationships with clients. So I realize what I want to do and what skills and knowledge I should learn from my master degree.

During my military service in one year and half, I managed personnel works in the troops. Furthermore, it helped me develop as a mature and independent person. After, I had part-time work at dorm of school and I realize that the work should satisfy with students.

I found much information from the internet and students who graduated or are studying in this university. I think that this university is very suitable for me, the professors always can make students realize the courses easily, and students will get more business knowledge from this university.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

In order to become to the top notch in the business filed, I would like to improve my sales and marketing skill to the next level. After few years ( * please fill with the exact year ) international trading experience in XX company, I have gain in-depth knowledge in this field. In addtion to the sales skills, I have found analytical skills and marketing research ability will be the key factor to order to assist company to be more competitive and survived in today's marketplace. Moreover, I have done a thorough reseach and found XX University's Master degree that has provided ample education classes that I was seeking for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first paragraph I have tried to revised for you.. I think you can try to think like a native ... not writing like a Chi-glish. Mine is alright but I think it's to the point.

You can try to check out some resume center to help you on line.

hope this helps.

Source(s): self
  • John

我做了部份的修改,這份報告已經寫得不錯,加油!

For combining with knowledge in international trade and other related fields, I seek to pursue a Master in Marketing at your prestigious institute at the beginning in 2007. I hope to learn more analytical skills and marketing researches for assisting a company to adapt itself to an ever-changing market and to become more competitive and successful.

I graduated form xx University of International Trade in 2004 with a Bachelor degree in Business. Moreover, I took a lot of courses about finance and marketing, such as “International Finance Management” “Marketing and Trade Management” and so on. However, I started to be interested in marketing through marketing research at my first semester and I also realized how to use different kinds of marketing methods to solve different kinds of problems. The knowledge which I have learned may not be enough to my future jobs. In addition, with this basic business knowledge, I can get accustomed my future working environment or better learning ability than other people.

I was being a sales assistant at xx Company for half a year in 2006, I developed my cooperation, communication skills and the ability to help solve requests from clients. I think marketing can not only improve sales but make better relationships with clients. So it made me realize what I should do, including skills and knowledge and what I should learn from my master degree.

Source(s): Myself