If the whole world belongs to you. What will you do next, what do you need next?

What will you do in your life If your greed has fulfilled? Nothing to be conquered, nothing to be achieved, nothing to be fought and all your wishes came true.

Favorite Answer

I am the High Ideologue of the House of Ideology. I build with ideas in my mind a model of self and world. This model of self and world that I build with ideas in my mind I use to orient myself towards existence and explain existence to myself. This reality that I fashion within my mind I call my house of ideology. Many of the life forms in our body consuming biosphere naturally build a model of self and world and use this in the process of orienting self towards existence and explaining existence to self. Out of an awareness of this fact and a desire to pursue happiness and good health came to me the idea of founding the House of Ideology, a non profit religious association and the High Ideologue, A Corporation Sole, a non profit religious corporation. Through these organizations I challenge the many of our global culture to have the highest esteem of self and world that they can possibly imagine; and converge upon a standard of conduct that best produces happiness and good health. I welcome the active participation of anyone who wishes to join me in this effort.

Before any man reached this dream, he has done a lot of killing and many other brutal things. After reaching even half of that dream, he would kill many more to maintain his position. Fortunately, such mad dreamers have been all destroyed! No greed can be fulilled, only spiritual progress can be accomplished.

The purpose of man on earth is to conquer himself. In order to accomplish this most divine purpose, the conscious surrender of his will to the Will of God is imperatively needed.

In the end there is a part of all of us which wishes for death in the way that a tired child wishes for home even as he enjoys the lights and spectacles of a circus.

That is the last greed, and only to die would fulfill it.

Become a benign dictator, and create a true Marxist paradise where all are useful and equal in society, and have something to live for other than the simple dreary reality of paying bills. I would want everyone to become an artist in some fashion, in order to express themselves totally and fully, be it in any of the arts. I would allow religion to exist freely, so long as it never intruded on anothers beliefs, or belittled them in any way. My only maxim is that people would treat each other the way that they would wish to be treated themselves.

you that is a great question but I do not need the whole world just a peaceful world with a little bit of land for everyone to live in! Thank You

I think I'd like to go out and meet all the people I can, and then invite the ones I like to come hang out with me on my island.

Does this extend to "nothing to be learned" as well? Because I'd like to learn lots of languages, and stay in school learning new things for the rest of my life. You know, when I wasn't hanging out on the beach with my friends.

Next I need to clean up the mess all you talking monkeys left behind. Who would have guess you would throw this much chit around. You should be ashamed of making this paradise such a mess.... bad monkey, bad

Go house to house and see how everyone else lives, take notes write a book on the sociology/anthropology of the human home.

• R G

Declare no religions - only social laws govern the world !

Gosh, that would be so boring! I think I would throw a huuuuuuuge international toga party.