Do guys notice how girls smell??

Just wondering i know its a weird question! But, I wonder if guys ever notice the way we smell. Of course they're going to notice if you smell bad, but i but on body splash everyday. and it smells good, it's from bath and body works. So do guys notice? Will it make u more attractive? or do guys running aways respulsively??

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you need to practice thinking good about yourself. Do what you like for yourself and not for other peoples attention. The attention you seek needs to be paid to the inner you who is seeking YOUR attention to be recognized as a lovely, creative, powerful energy that has given you the precious gift of being alive with unlimited potential. Live up to what that version of "you" wants and others will notice that your inner beauty stands the test of time and the fleeting smells of fragrance. Good luck with that!

My husband knows the smell of my perfume and can tell when I'm close by just smelling it. I also once had a gas station worker ask if I was a stripper cause he could smell my perfume and when I told him NO he said that lots of strippers use my same perfume. * I wear Victoria's Secret - "Strawberries and Champagne" BTW.

Usually the smell turns me on if the girl is hot and the smell is pleasant and makes me want to grab the girl's butt... unless it's a nasty smelling fagrance like the kind 40+ year old women wear. Also it's reuplsive if she is wearing way too much.

yes!! I hate wen theres a girl who smells it turns me of. but i would admire if there was a girl who wouldn't care if i smelled. The body splash is a good idea just remember never to go overboard that too is annoying.

If you smell bad, the guys will run. You smell good, you'll be ok.

I know I do. I especially love when a girl uses apricot smelling shampoo or bodywash.

yes smell does matter it may turn you on or off , a good perfume smell can turn guys on and bad mouth smell will definetly turn me off also may ignore her for life time.

yes. the people with the smell thats opposite to yours will attract you the most. i learned that in biology

as a general rule if a guy smells bad its kinda ok BUT if the girl smells then it's a problem

I KNOW DOUBLE STANDARD...i don't get it either

Yes, I notice. As long as it's not an extreme perfume scent, it's alright. It's probably low on what's noticed