I graduated from high school in mexico and now I live in L.A. where can I get a high school diploma from L.A.?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    go to community college take gre course and you have diploma

  • Angel
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    if u graduated from high school that means u get a diploma u dont need a diploma from a different state every place u go u dont need a different diploma

  • 1 decade ago

    Call your local high school and ask - they can refer you to the local "community adult education class" where you can test for your GED.... it used to be free, it should still be, I'm not sure. Good luck! :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.