What type of lingerie?

For the guys, what type of lingerie do you most like to see your lady in? Do you buy lingerie for your lady, surprise her with something you want to see her in?

For the ladies- What type of lingerie makes you feel most sexy? Doy uo like your guy to surprise you with lingerie, maybe an outfit he fanasizes seeing you in? Or prefer to pick it out yourself?

What is it about lingerie that turns you on so much?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like my guy to buy it for me. so I know he likes it. I lke the way his eyes light up when he sees me with it on.

• 1 decade ago

I love buying my wife lingerie but she hates wearing it ... I love ladies who wear lingerie under the daily close...It's such a turn on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Smooth ,not the puffy, fluffy stuff I guess it would be called french cut(high on the hip) snap open, push up. I'm getting a visual and I suppose it would be border line stripper stuff.

• 1 decade ago

I'd let him pick something out himself. I mean it's not like the neighbors are gonna be there when you have it on right???

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I buy what I know he likes... I wear what I'm in the mood to wear b/c that sets the mood for sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.