Is it true that a Personal Concierge Services like www.labutler.com offer worthwile lifestyle services?

So I've heard from a bunch of my friends that use Concierge Services that this one in particular was really good. I guess the real difference that looks appealing is their Discount Card, and of course the fact that they bill on a flat monthly fee. I took a look at a few other Concierge companies but they were asking for lik $40 per hour. Crazy! labutler.com starts at $18.95 a month. Do any of you use the service, how much do you like it, how much do you use it, thanks!!! D -

Favorite Answer

it sounds to me like you are trying to market this company. do you work for them? i cant use them now, because that is against ya guidelines. i dont want to get in trouble for viloating the guidelines and contributing to this type of marketing.

If your friends already recommends this services and you trust their judgement, then for crying out loud, go ahead and try it.

You already have your answer.

Shill!