Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

has anyone ever seen a ghost boo?

Favorite Answer

When I was a kid, I used to think that I could see skeletons in my bathroom mirror. Oh, and I was always afraid to walk past the big living room at night because it was pitch black and scaaaaary. I'd usually stand at the edge, work up the courage, and then sprint past.

I have felt the presence of a ghost but never actually saw it. I was house-sitting at my friend's parents house, it is an older house, so I'm sure a lot of people have passed through its doors over the years. Anyhoo, It was late one evening and I had fallen asleep watching tv. I was lying down on the couch, and was awoken by the sound of the couch's legs scratching the hardwood floor beneath me, I did not open my eyes to look, because I was frozen & terrified! So, I just lay there, but for sure, SOMEONE or SOMETHING was trying to get my attention by pushing the couch a little bit at a time, ever so slightly from behind! I sprang off the couch and ran upstairs to the bedroom, never looking behind me! I stayed upstairs in bed with the sheets up to my eyeballs, until morning with the light on, but never saw anything, thank God!! Some time later, I mentioned this incident to my friend, and she revealed to me that she knew the house was haunted, but didn't want to say anything because she thought I would not house-sit if I had known that!! NICE !! Her Mother had seen a ghost in the bedroom, cloaked in a robe tied at the waist with a rope, the hood covering the head, with no facial features visible. Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, I was also cat-sitting at the same time, and I am sure that the darned Siamese cat saw the ghost(s) because it was so skittish, it would take off and run at breakneck speeds, for no reason, just out of the blue...... freak !! True Story.

• Sammy

I have never seen a ghost, nor

heard a ghost boo.

Boo Yourself !

no but I've been in houses that you can really feel stuff, like my ex wife's grand brands house, some ppl there haqve seen a person hanging from a robe, me presonally I've never seen it

Yes he said my name is boo, I said how do yo do?.

Yep.

• dale

there is no such thing as goests