Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

If the Oakland A's end up in the playoffs, are they going to open the other parts of the Coliseum for seating?

If so, are they just going to open the third deck, or are they going to open the whole thing, including Mount Davis (center field bleachers)?.Thanks for answering.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ellis D, Iguess the d stands for dont know sh:t, But I digress, to answer your Question yes they will open any and all available seats to the public after all season ticket holders are issued theirs......

Source(s): Was a season ticket holder in 89 and 90, Beat the Giants in 89 and lost to the Reds in four in 90
  • 1 decade ago

I don't believe they can open the centerfield bleachers. what happens is fans will wear white jerseys and that confused the fan with the ball for the batters. thought they maybe able to open it for night games not really sure on the ground rules at the coliseum.

• 1 decade ago

actually they r ahead of the division by 6.5 soon 2 be 7.5 games and they arent even getting any where near a sellout right now, i mean the mariners have a higher average attendance by 7,633 and that ugly stadium(if u can even call it that!) holds like 53,000 or something, even with the seats down!!!

Source(s): espn.com
  • 1 decade ago

I'm sure they would just try to make as many seats available as possible, based on demand.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't worry, there is absolutely no chance the A's will make it to the playoffs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if we're lucky they'll knock down that ugly *** stadium all together.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.