ok this guy lift me for a new g/f but tells me it may not work out and he be back what should i do?
ok i dont know what to do cause hee keeps telling me if thay dont work out he will be back what should i do
- ChloeLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
Tell him that you wouldn't want him even if he did come back because:
1. You're too good for him
2. If he's cheated before and is already thinking about leaving the girl he just got with, then he'll cheat again
3. You don't need to play second best to anyone
- Patricia MLv 41 decade ago
Don't wait around for him. You need to get a life to. If he calls you and you are free then go out . But don't jump the gun, make him wait for you too. Good Luck Pem
- jagbeetonLv 41 decade ago
Get a back bone!! Why would you want to be his second choice? Find someone else who will want you and only you
- hippiegirl672003Lv 41 decade ago
How about grow a SPINE,you jellyfish.Do you ENJOY being dense.Stand up for yourself and tell him to take his loser self off somewhere.Jeez,quit being a doormat.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- BrandonLv 41 decade ago
Perhaps speak English and not Ebonics.
If he left then he left. Make him honor his decision by not accepting him back. It sends the wrong message.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
so your just back up?? dont take that from anyone!! tell him if your not good enough for him, then he isnt good enough fot you and you are finding someone else!!
- 1 decade ago
**** him. if he left you that easily then so can you. girl you don't need him. your stonger then you think. just hold on and be strong, you'll get over him soon.
- 1 decade ago
get rid of him .he is trying to use you,