Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSacramento · 1 decade ago

Big Decision! Should i move or should i stay?

Favorite Answer

Ever heard the song that says, "SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOW"

...if I stay there will be trouble , if I go there will be double.

You should go if there are more opportunities for you verses where you are now. Take out a piece of paper and list the advanages and disadvantages of going vs. staying. After doing this, you can look at it all in total and you will make the right decision YOURSELF and feel confident about it, too.

What are your motivations for moving? Is this job related? Are you expanding your career by making a move? Is there someone new in your life that has asked you to move?

OR....is this just a change of scenery? We can rationalize many things, just don't make a rash decision. I have learned when I did this very thing that the grass is NOT always greener on the other side and it was costly to move both ways...YEP...I came back

Move to South Beach Or Ft Lauderdale!!!! Woohoo!!!

Move. You already know what it's like here. I live in Natomas and i'm getting the heck outta dodge! See you on Interstate 80!!! haha!

Follow opportunities/advancement!

I moved....And I regret it. I really miss Sacramento.... I moved across the country though. To Tennessee. So I guess it depends on where you are headed. I really miss Sac though...

Make your own decision, but select only good.

go wherever you want but make sure its a pretty place and by the beach

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove

Start fresh.