Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

Is their a device to keep old people on the toilet?

I take care of these old people. They crap themselves every day. It would be great to just strap them to the toilet while I sleep. I can't find anything except like tape or rope, but they keep flopping onto the floor.

Favorite Answer

Sleeping pills and rope

a bit more compassion is what you need.

Whatever you plan on using on these dear elderly poeple, try it on yourself first.

there are many people who care about the elderly, in fact, you too will get old, and sooner than you think.

get a job where you can like or love what you do and let the people who really care replace you.

Abuse will get you a while in jail.

There is restraint called a posey. However in most states it is illegal to use unless a Dr orders it for saftey reasons. I think this is probably the wrong line of work for you, you seem to lack compassion and patience.

Get a 4 point harness like what is in a race car.

• Have you tried tying them up outside? Just make sure they have a clean water dish and some shade, otherwise it would be cruel

Super Glue does the trick. They stay put for hours.

• GeneL

Just get a good supply of Depend or Attends adult diapers.

Like these:

http://www.adultdiapers.org/atnowav.html

I see you are new to this website, but don't forget they have your personal information and can trace you so if you are abusing animals and the elderly you are being reported so beware.

Try crazy glue

You're sick - you probably shouldn't be taking care of these old people.