Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 1 decade ago

can you help me find 15 people that use biology?

need it for biology class

Favorite Answer

biology professor, farmer, gardener, doctor, crime scene investigator, cornor, student, chef, toner, tailer, people who want to keep fit, sport player, fbi, people who work for a medicine factory, first-aid people, people working in the zoo, fishman.

It's not all bisecting frogs , it's reactions to actions too.My soil is very rich because I use organic mulch to keep the weeds down,and when I turn the dirt I find many earthworms. I know when biology has taken over something in the fridge because of the reaction my nose has.

• Terrorists use biology. Its a basic understanding of the science necessary to know how to enrich uranium.

• Chloe

nurses, doctors, lab techs, water treatment people, farmers, people who run aquariums either large or small like in a pet store, vets,

doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, dentists, food technicians, ecologists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, psychologists, gym/fitness instructors, pharmacists, veterinarians, and chefs.