should i forget her even if she doesn't love me?why?why not?

she was my good friend n she had always made me clear that she never liked me anything more than a friend but i just can't get over her.now that she has completely stopped talking to me i feel too much pain.i just don't want to forget her even though i know she likes someone else.but whatever it is,she's been a nice friend and i still hope one day she's going to come running towards me?now is that being positive or am i crazy?she had everything that i wanted in my girl.will she come back?

Favorite Answer

I always feel so bad about this. That 'friend' gets the girl after holding out for her so often in the movies, but back in reality it's pretty rare... If she says she considers you a friend and only wants to offer you friendship, she probably means it. I'm very sorry. I'm not saying that it's impossible for you two to be together romantically. I'm saying it's highly unlikely. I don't think there's anything wrong with appreciating her as a person and hoping that one day you two can be good friends again, but I STRONGLY suggest that you seek a girlfriend elsewhere in life. Good luck to you.

It's understandable to still have feelings for her, but remember you're just friends. Don't become obsessed or anything I'm sorry though however I could understand why she wants to be your friend you sound really sweet. And there might be some hope out there she still likes you as a person. At least she didn't say no when you asked her out and not have even wanted to be your friend. Keep your head up if she doesn't come around lot's of girls will. Love ya Lots

When a girl tells a guy she is not interested, she means it a majority of the time. I am afraid that she will probably never have any feelings for you. For whatever reason, this is how a woman works. She usually knows from the getgo who she is attracted to and who she is not. Instead of focusing all your energies on her, why not focus it more on yourself. Realize that even though she doesn't feel the same way, you have qualities girls love. Hone in on those qualities, polish them, basically just work on yourself. Do things that will build up your confidence and self esteem. Don't worry, the right girl will come along.

What do you mean - "will she comeback?". She was a good friend to you and that's all. She has someone else as a special friend and she made that clear. Your uncalled for advances would have caused her to stop being your good friend as she did'nt want anything more than that. It was your mistake. Realise that you have 'lost' her forever and go make new friends. And remember - don't look for a girl who, you think, has everything that you want. There's no such thing as a perfect girl.

I know what you mean, man. I feel for ya. ^_^

If you tried to make a move on her or tried to express your feelings for her a bit too strongly, then go to her house and apologize to her, no matter how far away she lives (cross the ocean for love!!!). But anyway, that's being a little too optimism. But as a character from one of my favorite television shows once said, "Sometimes you need a little wishful thinking to keep on living". If she left because she wanted to get away from you, pursue her (but not in a stalker, obsessed kind of way. Then you'll REALLY have trouble). If she just went away for a short time like vacation, try to contact her everyday. If she hangs up on you, call her back. Apologize to her for being a little too...whatever. Just say, "I just want you to come back," or something heartfilled and meaningful like that. BUT SAY IT WITH FEELING. Don't say "Oh, I just, like, want you to come back here, y'know?" SO KEEP PURSUING YOUR DREAMS. As I say, if you keep running after your dreams, then you haven't lost yet. If you stopped running, then you've already lost.

I think you should forget her. It's really hard. I've been on the giving end of affection so many times and the other person didn't return the feelings. Be slow about it. Don't burn all her pictures and ticket stubs or whatever. But gradually, when you catch yourself thinking about her, direct your thoughts to something that makes you happy. I know that sounds really cheesy, but it works. And it helps.

Good luck!

i know what your going through. i loved a guy a long time ago but when i told him he just brushed me off and now he's even moved to a different city. you will never get over her(if its true love) because whenevr u meet sumone new, you will always compare them to her, and hence, never be satisfied. you need to move on, though, for yourself. dont waste your life on her. if she does come back, well thats great, but if she doesnt you just gotta suck it up. although i have not forgotten my one true love, now i am with one of the sweetest, most caring gguys in the world and i know i am lucky to have let go. this is what you need to do because i dont think she will come back to you.

It's up to her to choose her man and she choose someone else. She has already answered your question ! Stop fantasizing about her running into your arms. She wants you as a fiend and nothing more !

Go out and find another girl. When you do find someone else you will stop craving for her so much ! Loll.

If she made it perfectly clear that no, she doesn't like you then I have to say you should give up. There's nothing more freaky then a guy who won't stop asking you out or pining over you. . It starts getting weird.

Do a make over like Buddy Love