I am having dream that i am breast freeding a baby?

I am trying to conceive a child but i am having this dream plus one where i am carrying a child.

I am trying to conceive a child but i have been having my period regularly, and i also dreaming that i am carrying a child.

Favorite Answer

These dreams are very normal for females to have when they are trying to conceive, pregnant, wanting a child, or mothering a newborn infant.

The dreams are probably due to your life changes in which you made now that you are trying to have a baby. Its basically your motherly instinct coming in to play even as you sleep. Your brain is still functioning while your sleeping and even though your not thinking about the baby your cognitive side of your brain still is.

People who research our dreams and write those dream interpretation dreams suggest that any dreams about baby's while trying to conceive or being pregnant are result of "Anxiety about birth and motherhood". As to if their right, I dunno, I'm pretty sure they are because motherhood alone is a big change for us. So you may just have anxiety's of the way your life will change when your baby is born. Relax take it day by day. I wish you well on trying to get pregnant. God Bless.

Wow...i had the same type of dream! I had a dream that i was breastfeeding this baby boy. And in my dream i thought, wow, what a cutie pie he was. 2 weeks later, i took a pregnancy test and found out the we were expecting! I'm about 10 weeks now, so i don't know if i will be having a boy though...

We were also trying to conceive. Good Luck!

Source(s): Me!
  • Amy J

Well, it is only natural that your subconscious mind would create such a dream. Obviously, the thought of pregnancy and it's later rersponsibilities (breast-feeding) are on your mind, so at night these thoughts are still in your head.

Haha...I remember in high school, after I would spend the whole night studying for a math test, I would have dream after dream about equations and math problems.

It is natural and healthy. I hope you conceive. Good luck. :)

more than likely you are pregnant. before i found out that i was pregnant i had a dream that i was talking to my aunt and i was telling them that i was pregnant. and i had a dream that i had a little girl around me (separate dreams) then come to find out it was true! I'm 8 months pregnant with a girl. good luck!

• ChiChi

It's perfectly normal for a woman who is ttc or just wants a baby. I have breastfeeding and baby dreams often.

I ever heard if you dream about catching big gold fish or KOI fish, you might be will have a baby.Or you will have bless

i always dream about babies...dont know why..but it is probably a thing with you wanting to become a mommy...good luck

might be pregnant good luck

may be pregnant... good luck