Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

when do your breasts begin to feel sore?

what week and is it true your nipples begin to get darker? and if so how dark

• Oops!
    Favorite Answer

My breast being sore was one of the first things i noticed (even before the test)

I am 19 weeks along and I noticed with this baby my nipples being really sensitive about 3-4 weeks ago...so about 16-17 weeks?

My aureole's get bigger when I get pregnant and by the end of the pregnancy my nipples darken quite a bit. I don't know how to gage how dark, just like if you sunbathed and they got a tan?

Can't believe I am talking about this on the net!

Breast tenderness was my first symptom of pregnancy. They were so sore I could barely wear a bra. A friend recommended I take a pregnancy test and it was positive. Yes, your nipples will get larger and darker.

depends on the girl. my breast starting getting sore at around 3 weeks. theyre not that darker though. everyones different.

Source(s): 8 months pregnant

it varies from woman to woman. they could become sore as early as 3-4 weeks!!! Yes your nipples do get darker and the darkness varies, but you will be able to tell....

• Chewie

My breasts were sore before I found out I was pregnant (at about one month).

My breasts never became sore until I was breast feeding

At that time they became engorged and it was EXTREMELY painful

My nipples almost turned black, but they eventually returned to their normal color