Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

when do your breasts begin to feel sore?

what week and is it true your nipples begin to get darker? and if so how dark

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Oops!
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My breast being sore was one of the first things i noticed (even before the test)

• 1 decade ago

I am 19 weeks along and I noticed with this baby my nipples being really sensitive about 3-4 weeks ago...so about 16-17 weeks?

My aureole's get bigger when I get pregnant and by the end of the pregnancy my nipples darken quite a bit. I don't know how to gage how dark, just like if you sunbathed and they got a tan?

Can't believe I am talking about this on the net!

• 1 decade ago

Breast tenderness was my first symptom of pregnancy. They were so sore I could barely wear a bra. A friend recommended I take a pregnancy test and it was positive. Yes, your nipples will get larger and darker.

• 1 decade ago

depends on the girl. my breast starting getting sore at around 3 weeks. theyre not that darker though. everyones different.

Source(s): 8 months pregnant
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it varies from woman to woman. they could become sore as early as 3-4 weeks!!! Yes your nipples do get darker and the darkness varies, but you will be able to tell....

• Chewie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My breasts were sore before I found out I was pregnant (at about one month).

• 1 decade ago

My breasts never became sore until I was breast feeding

At that time they became engorged and it was EXTREMELY painful

My nipples almost turned black, but they eventually returned to their normal color

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.