What kind of jobs can you get with an associates degree in "Business Administration"??

Favorite Answer

It really depends on what State you live in. You should be able to get into clerical or administrative assistant type jobs. I just received my B.S. in Business Management and after 16 years of working my way from a secretary to an Executive Admin Assistant, I am now being given the opportunity to work in human resources. Whatever you choose, find a good company and a great boss and make it known you want someone to mentor you into better and more challenging positions! Congrats on the degree and good luck!

• Mike S

A few ideas come to mind: Personnel Manager, Store Manager, Customer Services Representative, Sales Associate, Realtor (once you get licensed), Stockbroker (once you get licensed), Insurance Agent (once you get licensed), Purchasing Agent, Manufacturer's Representative, and Marketing Manager.

Most likely office/clerical work.