Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Lip tattoo?

Ok soo... you know how people get tattoos on the inside of there lip.. I have something really cool that I want there.. but I heard that they come out.. or that you swallow ink alot and its bad for you and blah blah blahhhhhhh.. help me out.

Favorite Answer

My friend is a practicing tattoo artist and one night when he was really messed up he tattooed the word 'TUSS' on the inside of his lip.. he was a big druggie then and it stood for 'robitussin' but anyway.. i thought it was one of the dumbest things ever but i will give kudos to all those ppl who have tattoos cuz they're awesome =P i just don't think a tat on the inside of your lip is worth the pain and such but hey if it's what you want then go for it. nobody here is going to stop you

• KyLeth

First of all, ouch! Second, what could be really cool there? I think it would be hard to look cool while having to flip your lip down everytime you want to show off your tattoo.

Talk to your dentist if you want to be sure it's safe, I'm sure he's seen them before.

Why don't you get a little tattoo on the small of your back like the rest of the "i am going to express myself thru body art so I can be unique... just...like... everyone else who gets...body art..." people who can't express themselves through their words or actions so they have to get lame *** tattoos to start a conversation.

all tattoos fade! what's the difference if the ink is under your skin or in your mouth? it's in your body no matter what! if anything it may heal quicker, since the mouth is the quickest healing part of the human body. have fun

friction causes the skin to exfoliate, which causes the tattoo to fade.

touch up every 6 months.

so what do you want to get?

Nothing we like is ever good for us. Go ahead try it , but im curious to know what it is pls

I don't know if it will come off but that will hurt alot

To me thats not to attractive.......Almost sounds like a waste.

call a tattoo parlor, not us

why in the world would u want to do something like that? i think it would be kind of weird.