Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Watz better usually for introductions with a girl, being funny, or serious?

Favorite Answer

to me, being funny. I personally love a guy with a good sense of humor.

It depends on the time and place but I prefer a man I meet to be funny, in a charming way though not slapstick silly.

Girls love a guy with a sense of humor. So be funny. But don't be cheesy funny.

Funny, bot not crude, and no bad humour - so no dead baby or racist jokes! Try not to be lame either, because this is worse than being serious

Just being yourself... if you are a funny person, then you should be funny. If you are a serious person you should be serious. Just be genuine =)

• Funny. It's a huge ice-breaker.

depends on the situation i would say mostly funny. i dated an ugly guy once turned out to be long term cause he always kept me laughing, turned out he was awsome in bed, what luck

funny.i like my guys to have a sense of humor.my guy has to be able to make me laugh and show me a good time.just don't take it over the top.if shes tryin to talk to you seriously then switch to serious mode.good luck and keep it sweet.

In terms of personality, a guy can sweep me off my feet if he has a good sense of humor.

funny. the best girls are the one's with a sense of humor