LOTS of problems since the change over?

I own one group and am a member of half a dozen others and I've noticed a lot of problems since the "upgrade." Trying to access my groups home page takes FOREVER to open, as do the individual groups. Often a group shows "no activity" when I know there have been at least 50 new messages in the week. Often the group fails to open and I get a "this group is temporarily unavailable" message. Then there have been the bounced posts. Not just mine, but several of my friends have had the same issues! Some have had to leave a group and rejoin to get it to recognize them again. WHAT'S GOING ON?????

Favorite Answer

Growing pains. Things will improve. Groups are unavailable when work is in progress. In the meantime, you can dump your cookies and temp files and restart your computer to insure that they're not contributing to your problems. Stay cool. :-)

elementary