What is your ETHITICITY????? What Ethniticity are attracted to most??????

I'm fasinated how something like the internet can have you talking to someone from England, Australlia and North Carolina at the same time. Just curious as to the variety of races that's on here as

Favorite Answer

IM MIXED BLACK AND WHITE....WILL DO EVERYBODY/ANY RACE BUT NOT IF THERE NOT CIRCUMSIZED..

I am caucasian, Scandanavian descent (finland) blonde hair blue eyes. I think Native Americans are the most beautiful people of all, gorgeous skin color, shiny black hair, high cheekbones. The next most attractive race to me is native hawaiians. But there are beautiful people in all races, I just happen to think really pale white skin is kinda pasty and sickly looking...... lol, and I am one. and some other people think blondes are beautiful... beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

I'm white and attracted to anyone with a brain, regardless of race. Although I do lean more toward hispanic and asian women be cause others don't seem to be as together.

I am Haitian-American and I am the UN of dating. I have a number of important criteria that I want guys to meet before we date but race/ethnicity is just not one of them.

www.everythingiric.com

White....attracted to Italians

I'm mixed- Asian and Caucasian.

I'm mainly attracted to Caucasian guys, but I have a thing for Middle Eastern guys/Israeli types. Mediterranean guys are very attractive.

I am Sicilian and black. I am mostly attracted to light skinned black women, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Indian/Hindu, South American. I have basically no attraction for white women or Orientals. They would have to be exceptional.

I am a white woman. I live in Brewton, Alabama. I am 22 and I love gorgeous white guys.

I'm Irish with a touch of German, and I'm most attracted to Caucasian brunettes and to Latinas!

I'm white....i'm attractted to white guys the most. I've liked a couple of black guys but never dated any

I'm a blue eyed blond, Euro American, and I like men of all races, but what really gets me all revved up are Greek men. YOW!!!