Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Should Yahoo have a section for meaningless questions and their equally pointless answers?

If lots of people agree with me then I will send a link to this question to yahoo.

Update:

by meaningless I mean questions that have no reasonable purpose and/or are intentional nonsense.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Got a pen? great, now point me toward the dotted line to sign this petition!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your question, on the surface seems to be a valid one.

The problem here is that you aren't taking into account that Yahoo is open to anyone, and that people generally ask about things that are of interest to them.

Let's use an example:

I come upon a question that says "is masterbation dangerous?" Initially I would dismiss that as a "stupid" question because i'm in my 40's , know the answer, and am not really interested in the subject.

If this question was being asked by a 10 year old kid, It would show that the kid is aware of his body and is intelligent enough to ask about it. All of a sudden a "stupid" question becomes an "intelligent" question.

While I do get annoyed sometimes at the seemingly "stupid" nature of some questions, I don't allow myself to judge because I don't know the context in which the question was asked. With this in mind, I address the issues i can relate to and ignore that which is of no interest to me.

• 1 decade ago

What? Why? (just kidding) It wouldn't work because a lot of people think their meaningless questions and answers are just wonderful.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who would be the "censor" ?

No thank you..

I would rather put up with the nonsense than give

someone else authority to censor the material I read...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, this one included.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why not, beats watching the same crap on the TV!

• 1 decade ago

They do. They call it Polls and Surveys

• 1 decade ago

They already have one it is called " all categories"

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yes yours would fit right in that category LOL

• 1 decade ago

YES, but Isn't...that..where we are now?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.