Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

An expert said Karr's handwriting from his yearbook was the same as written note--no comments lately????WHY?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I heard the same thing. I also heard he signed it with the same initials. Now all of a sudden it isn't important.

• 4 years ago

He would have been prepared with reference to the relatives. that is not annoying to ascertain this informatin. As for the handwriting..i think of the media became into grabbing for all and sundry to be related to JonBebet's homicide, together with her relatives. although if, possibly this guy perfected Pasty's handwriting to objective and pin it on her. You by no ability understand...if he can kill slightly lady, there is not any telling what different lengths he will flow to with a view to conceal it up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I heard on tonights news that he wasn't being charged with her

murder due to DNA but that they weren't through with him yet

because the handwriting and initials are the same

• 1 decade ago

only one out of several believed the handwritting to be the same. many experts state over time, we all slowly change our handwritting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Let it go. The guy has serious mental problems. He didn't doit. We all knew that weeks ago didn't we? Come on now.

• 1 decade ago

He has never been to Boulder Colorado

• 1 decade ago

They let him go...DNA didn't match. He could have written the note but they say he didn't kill her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.