Anonymous

Has your NEIGHBORHOOD shopping center TURNED INTO MEXICO??

Favorite Answer

I have actually driven through neighborhoods that have turned into China, Africa, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Italy, and even the Phillippines. The local markets and shopping centers in each neighborhood cater to each individual culture and profit BIG time from it. To actually just pick on Mexico...sounds racist to me. To hate it....sounds racist to me.

Yep. 3/4 of the companies have packed up and moved north. That's all part of the great Hispanic heritage. Now the blacks are having to shoot craps down in front of the LULAC hall.

• Chloe

Yep, I hate it.

Let me add - I don't hate Mexicans as a race. I hate the fact that they are in my neighborhood in California speaking Spanish, acting like I'm in their way, disregarding the laws of America. Billboards in Spanish and I live in a suburb of mostly middle class working folks.

What a racist lead in question. Do you think the stores or the economy of where you live cares at all?

No offense to any ethnicity, but hasn't EVERY PLACE! A bit disheartening, isn't it.

it's good for our economy.

and you don't have to fly to see mexico.

Nope, not yet...lol

no

what