Anonymous

Has your NEIGHBORHOOD shopping center TURNED INTO MEXICO??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have actually driven through neighborhoods that have turned into China, Africa, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Italy, and even the Phillippines. The local markets and shopping centers in each neighborhood cater to each individual culture and profit BIG time from it. To actually just pick on Mexico...sounds racist to me. To hate it....sounds racist to me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep. 3/4 of the companies have packed up and moved north. That's all part of the great Hispanic heritage. Now the blacks are having to shoot craps down in front of the LULAC hall.

• Chloe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yep, I hate it.

Let me add - I don't hate Mexicans as a race. I hate the fact that they are in my neighborhood in California speaking Spanish, acting like I'm in their way, disregarding the laws of America. Billboards in Spanish and I live in a suburb of mostly middle class working folks.

• 1 decade ago

What a racist lead in question. Do you think the stores or the economy of where you live cares at all?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No offense to any ethnicity, but hasn't EVERY PLACE! A bit disheartening, isn't it.

• 1 decade ago

it's good for our economy.

and you don't have to fly to see mexico.

• 1 decade ago

Nope, not yet...lol

• 1 decade ago

no

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.