Looking for a software programe!!!!?

Alright not sure what it is called, but what I am trying to do is take a copy of my website and let other consumers sign up for their own free url so that they now have a website just like mine and linked to mine but they advertise their site and they make commission off my products and of coarse my products get more recognition.

I hope this makes since if not and you have an idea of what I am looking for or sell something like this please contact me so I can buy it I need this yesterday!

I hope this makes since if not and you have an idea of what i am looking for or sell something like this please contact me so I can buy it I need this yesterday/

Favorite Answer

I don't know of any programs like that but other people could simply put a link button or logo that is linked to your site vrom thier own web page.

TRY SEARCHING FOR CMS

CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS

THERE ARE MANY SITES THAT USE THIS SYSTEM

YAHOO AND GOOGLE ARE EXAMPLES

GOOD LUCK TWEAK IT MAKE IT LIKE YOU WANT IT

YOU MIGHT HAVE THE NEXT MYSPACE OR YAHOO

Google

JP