Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

How do I cancel my Gold's Gym membership?

I've been a member for almost two years now, but have already signed up for a brand new 24 Fitness that is opening in October. I've heard horror stories about canceling Gold's, so I want to make sure I do it right and document everything. Since I've been a member for over a year, I don't think I'm bound by a contract anymore.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

READ YOUR CONTRACT!! I had a Gold's Gym membership, and I cancelled it before my contract term was up, so obviously I had to pay a cancellation fee, but after your initial term is up, you should be on a month-to-month basis, enabling you to cancel anytime thereafter (It will probably remain valid until the end of the current month, or you may get a refund of the unused portion of that month). Go to the club, talk to someone about it, but most importantly, read that contract!! Best of luck.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not with Gold's, but I know that if I were to cancel my membership, I'd still be responsible for the full amount. Your best bet to get out of it is to just not renew.

• 1 decade ago

just find out if you are still under contract but most of those are for 2 yrs well at least where i'm from, they might just make you pay a fee or they might be ***'s and try to make you pay for the rest of your contract, worst case tell them a fake address thats not close to a golds gym so they cant hold you under the contract, gl...!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u have to go inside and cancle it. But you might get a cancle fee.

Source(s): ya i did it
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.