Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Which Donovan album is your favorite?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the one i listen to most is troubadour. it would be hard for me to decide my favorite between mellow yellow, barabajagal, and what's bin did and what's bin hid.

• 1 decade ago

His Greatest Hits. These or Best Ofs are always favorites. They are compilations of the best songs and/or biggest hits.

I don't have any CDs but I used to have his Greatest Hits on record. Favorite songs were Hurdy Gurdy Man, Wear Your Love Like Heaven, & Catch The Wind.

Mellow Yellow and Sunshine Superman were OK but too overplayed.

the one i listen to most is troubadour. it would be hard for me to decide my favorite between mellow yellow, barabajagal, and what's bin did and what's bin hid.

Oh, magdalena

Nothing like the saint you are

Your love is like a razor

My heart is just a scar

Oh, magdalena

Nothing like the saint you are.

That might have worked for the other question of yours I answered, too.

• 1 decade ago

His Greatest Hits. These or Best Ofs are always favorites. They are compilations of the best songs and/or biggest hits.

I don't have any CDs but I used to have his Greatest Hits on record. Favorite songs were Hurdy Gurdy Man, Wear Your Love Like Heaven, & Catch The Wind.

Mellow Yellow and Sunshine Superman were OK but too overplayed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don't have any albums but I used to have his Greatest Hits on CD.. Favorite songs were Catch The Wind, "Legend Of A Girl Child Linda" and "Season Of The Witch".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Oh, magdalena

Nothing like the saint you are

Your love is like a razor

My heart is just a scar

Oh, magdalena

Nothing like the saint you are.

That might have worked for the other question of yours I answered, too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.