Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Which Donovan album is your favorite?

Favorite Answer

the one i listen to most is troubadour. it would be hard for me to decide my favorite between mellow yellow, barabajagal, and what's bin did and what's bin hid.

His Greatest Hits. These or Best Ofs are always favorites. They are compilations of the best songs and/or biggest hits.

I don't have any CDs but I used to have his Greatest Hits on record. Favorite songs were Hurdy Gurdy Man, Wear Your Love Like Heaven, & Catch The Wind.

Mellow Yellow and Sunshine Superman were OK but too overplayed.

Oh, magdalena

Nothing like the saint you are

Your love is like a razor

My heart is just a scar

Oh, magdalena

Nothing like the saint you are.

That might have worked for the other question of yours I answered, too.

don't have any albums but I used to have his Greatest Hits on CD.. Favorite songs were Catch The Wind, "Legend Of A Girl Child Linda" and "Season Of The Witch".

Oh, magdalena

Nothing like the saint you are

Your love is like a razor

My heart is just a scar

Oh, magdalena

Nothing like the saint you are.