help with my keyboard?

i decided to clean my keyboard, so i took every single key of it and clean it one by one. then I put them back on, but now the spacebar,delete and enter key are weird, it feels weird when Ipush them. I then figured out that these keys have some kind of hard wire under them that probably have the function of a spring...i really don't know... i need to know how to put them back so that my keys aren't so hard....do I explain myself? THANX FOR THE HELP

the keyboard's brand is GENIUS

Favorite Answer

check you have them the rightway round and the mental clip is against the plastic stops

i think yours are are laying the wrong way

Get a new keyboard and stay away from brands like Genius. If you screw around with it long enough, you might get all of the keys, springs, and membranes lined up right, but probably not. You could also try to exert excessive force to force the key to seat properly. But most likely you will still need to buy a new one. Next time, use compressed air and anti-static wipes on the surface.

Electronic items like key board etc., can not be repaired by or Even by the service centers. I f your key board is under warranty tell the dealer to replace. Otherwise also it is cheap. By a new one. It is a lesson you should not meddle with things of this sort.

Recently my mouse (digital) was out of --- I had to change it.

Pl do it

• Mike S

Hmmm... a new keyboard is about $20... might be worth it to just get a new one. Next time use a Q-tip to clean those keys and don't remove them.

Not sure what brand of keyboard that you use. U just got to try putting back a few times until it feels ok for you. next time just use an air-gun to blow the dirt away.

place the keys on the correct button if it is fit.ok.otherwise don't give for repair take new one.first check what type key pad it is.

obviously you messed up the touch buttons underneath and need to go buy a new one

Start over, and this time, do it right,