what could it be when you have sex and it feels like he's beating something and you have pink bloody mucus

Favorite Answer

i get this same feeling and i have ovarian cistitus. see your doctor, all it is for me is over sensitive ovarys. but i know the feeling. hurts for 3 days later

Beating on something?? I would go to the doctors it could be many different things. Like your cervix or if you r preggo the mucus plug.

• It could be cervecitis. Not sure of the spelling. I had that once and that was what it felt like. The dr gave me a cream to use to cure it. But you can't be sure until you go to a GYN and get examined. If you can't afford it try planned parenthood or a low cost clinic.

It means that HE doesn't know what the he11 he's doin.Are you young?Teenagers tend to think that if they hit it hard enough that they're doin a good job.REAL sex is pleasurable for BOTH people.Give him some advice ,sounds like he needs it.

The position you are using is making penetration a little too deep because he's hitting the tip of your uterus. So far as I know, it's more uncomfortable than harmful. Check with your OB/GYN.

He's probably banging on your cervix. This isn't a good thing. Is he long??

You need to lay off for a few days, and then do it carefully for a while. If it continues, you need to have it checked out.

Huh? What?

Beating something?

What a weird way to describe your problem.

More than likely he is hitting the cervix.

beating what??? call a get a doctors advice.

sounds like you should be asking this question to your gynocologist not on the internet trying to self diagnose yourself. do yourself a favour and go to a doctor.