Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Would you rather have a stressful & exciting life or a relaxing & boring life?

Favorite Answer

Stressful and exciting = Demands and success

Hard work pays off, I'd rather have a stressful and exciting life because there is more personal self assurance and feeling of accomplishment then in a life lead by leisure.

I think I would prefer an exciting/relaxing life, but if I had to pick your way, I would say relaxing/boring. I already have a stressful/exciting life, I'm getting tired of it already.

An exciting relaxing life!!!!! Ok, I know that was not one of the choices but you ask a very good question. I'm not sure, I don't want to be stressed or bored. Hmmm I don't know

exciting and/or relaxing life but not stressful life.

well i got asked a question simular to this one in my journalism class. but i would have to go with stressful and exciting just to got with the opposite.

the question i got asked was: would you rather have an adventurous exciting and unpredictable life, or predictable and relaxing life?

• i would rather have a stressful and exciting life because when you eventually get older or heaven forbid are on your deathbed hopefully you will have accomplished all you wanted in life or at least had some great memories and experiences you can look back on

malaysia.. that must be my decision.. i'm residing in SaudiArabia precise now,, have been to Dubai and its over pronounced.. it is not a representative of the midsection east in any respect.. its like an entire nother international plopped down interior a wasteland.. ninety 9% of the folk there working are no longer from the Dubai inhabitants the two.. They cant discover the money for to stay in Dubai.. you will possibly besides circulate to Las Vegas in case you elect for glitze... Dubai is warm and humid.. and extreme priced.. everythings high priced.. advantageous while you're into procuring, yet its no longer to any extent further value-effective there that it probable may be back residing house.. And everythign is imported from Europe and US in any case.. so no longer something new there.. I say circulate to Malaysia.. it remains protecting onto its very own way of existence a minimum of and lots greater value-effective, cleanser, and greater nature to delight in..

Stressful and exciting.

Id rather have exiting and relaxing life

I can tell you that there is nothing better that stress and excitement. Imagine having no pressure, you would be wanting excitement.