Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do liberals quit reporting abuse only if Will and Grace is on TV? Or Brokebutt Mtn is playing at the movies?

Favorite Answer

Yes or if there is a gay porn on pay-per-view.

Don't forget to add when Conan O'Brien was doing tasteless renditions of an airline crash while sipping champagne during the same day people lost their lives in Kentucky in a real life tragedy.

And to think that the Hollywood liberals in the Emmy Awards audience LAUGHED???

Sick.

But what should we expect from mental simpletons?

Don't forget 60 min tick tick tick .

They need to get there instructions on who to be outraged with for week from the good folks at the Politburo (CBS)

baaaaaaaaaaaa (cbs) baaaaaaaaaaaaa (cbs) baaaaaaaaaaaa

• mel

As a right wing conservative Christian I'm just waiting for you to use up your 20 questions so we can be rid of you for the evening.

You are as clever as the chair I am sitting in. I swear you must be a Liberal trying to make Republicans look bad.

LOL! Dude you are the best thing to happen to Democrats and anyone who's on the fence! Keep up the hatemongering and see how much you damage your own party!

if that is the case,will and grace should be playing all the time so they will leave us regular Americans alone.

I'm disappointed in you John. Not one of your better rhetorical rants. I know you'll do better next time!

You so smart. Me want to be a republican just like you...

...and then I awoke from my scary nightmare and realized that I had self-esteem.

will and grace is a great show

• I thought we were libturds. LOL!

Seek help, Johnny.

Source(s): I'm a moderate actually.