If you are to be a cartoon character, who would you be and why?

I'd like to be Jean Grey of X-Men, so I can influence people's minds to be nice to each other. Also, I'll influence the minds of the respective leaders of each developed country to join force to help the third world countries to progress.

Favorite Answer

I think I'd like to be Wonder Woman because her golden lazzo can make people tell the truth plus she's all beauty, brains and strength.

This is kinda old, but I was once told i'd be Dudley Do-right Because I was too nice of a guy. That same person told me nice guy always end up last. Fooled him. I have a good job a beautiful wife and 2 great kids. He don't have anything.

My dad says I'm Little Audrey. An old cartoon of a girl who looks innocent and gets/causes a lot of trouble. I'd like to be Pilot Jenny from Bucky O'hare. She could fly a spaceship, kick butt, and was a really cute cat girl.

I would have to say Garfield. He is spoiled by his owner, he eats good food like lasagna, he has a good friend Odie, he rules the neighborhood, and he excels at being lazy and enjoying the simple things in life!

Good question. I thought about this recently and concluded that I like to be the HULK. Sometimes, I feel that I am in too much stringent control of my emotions and behavior and am taken advantage off. So, I like to use "Do make me angry...you don't like me when I am angry..." phrase and hopefully do things that I dare not do..

Good luck to your wish.

Disney's Pumbaa,

Why? He's the lovable warthog who always seems to get the worse end of what ever situation but comes out ok.

Marcie from the Charlie Brown cartoons, I look like her grown up, lol.

• Snuz

Doug hahaha

i would love to be Tigger. that springy tail is just way too cool. id be hopping and bouncing all the time.

Jerry from Tom and Jerry. He is cunning and fluffy. :) Also he is good at manipulation of enemies.