What would you do if someone started laughing when they saw your toilet?

Does anyone have a pink toilet seat that I can have? I don't care if it is used or not.

• Favorite Answer

Laugh along with them.

what's so funny about the toilet seat? what color is the one you have now? i love pink, but i think a pink toilet seat is so 70's...

maybe though, you could buy a wooden toilet seat. buy one that is unfinished. prime it, paint it your favorite shade of pink, then shellac it. that might work....

• I would think they had a mental disorder if someone laughed at my toilet seat. Geez.

First thing that comes to mind, why exactly was they laughing at it...more to the story then meets the eye

Most people just scream , gag and run away from my toilet..... not necessarily in that order.

I would kindly direct them to the nearest outhouse if they were to laught at my toliet. Good Luck for them finding one

• Totoru

Push them in, lock it up for the next ten years.

i am guess your toilet is pink, if so, that is pretty funny

Nope got a dark red one will that do

I would tell that person laughing to lay off the pot...