Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

With so many civilians killed in Iraq will all Republicans go to hell?

Favorite Answer

I think it would be much more poetic justice if they were simply sent to live in Iraq for eternity.

First of all, dummy, provide proof that Republicans have killed "so many civilians" in Iraq. Next, Saddam killed 100's of 1000's and dumped them in mass graves like dogs, but I guess that's just peachy, because he's your hero, huh?

Source(s): The news

Most of the civilian deaths are at the hands of their fellow Iraqis in sectarian violence. It'd be worse if we left. We're actually saving lives by being there.

• Oh c'mon now, what in the world are you saying????? Repubs or democrats won't go to hell just because we are dieing for our coutnry. We are fighting for FREEDOM for Religion and Freedom of the Peace. So this question just sounds like a pull off sitaution.

Democrats will be right there with them for the firebombing of Dresden and Tokyo and the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I wish I could say yes, but I dont believe in God, heaven, hell etc

Nope.

The insurgents that are killing them sure will and any one that hates America will also go there! have a nice trip.

I don't think it would be fair to punish hell that severely!

Sure. I'm Repubublican. I'm going to hell. Why not. Get a life...or die, dumbass.