What is the song played at the beginning of Driving Force?

On A&E, the show Driving Force, the beginning where they show the family names, what is that song called? It is driving me crazy!!!! I hear it on the commercial on the Season 3 of Laguna Beach. Please help me!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

This could be what you are looking for:

The song "Woman" is currently the opening theme song for John Force's new reality TV show called Driving Force."Woman" is also used in a promotional commerical for a new episode of MTV's show Laguna Beach.

At the top of the following page, you can hear a preview:

http://www.7digital.com/stores/productDetail.aspx?...

The topic to Deliverance, probably. or perhaps Down the street-Bob Dylan. once i changed into in this quite empty little city, all airborne dirt and airborne dirt and mud roads and such, and then I were given lost and we went up close to some mountains, and that i said a nun. BA: Naw, in no way been extremely that determined. BA2: Neither. "Fizzy drink." yet soda'd be more beneficial likely, if I actual ought to make certain 'tween both.