What do you think about this?

Jesus said that if you make someone stumble or be decieved it were better if you were never born. Teachers will be judged with much more strictness. So dont teach if you dont know, read the bible! Do you understand that you cant just teach what you feel but what is real from God and not some philosophy that you learned from Hollywood?

Favorite Answer

I took my Philosophy class in college. Oh yeah, it's a teachers college! ; )

Yeah! What he said...THUMPITY, Thump, Thump!

Hollywood? I don't watch that bullshit... I teach from my heart and my mind, and just because you think your God is all knowing doesn't mean he is. It is entirely human to say what our hearts will tell us to say. If God didn't mean for us to speak like this, then why the hell did he give us the choice to do this? If it was wrong, then why didn't he stop it? Why doesn't he stop it now? He is, after all, the highest power, right? Huh?

That is why teaching is considered a "noble profession". No one should take the position of teacher and not give out the right information for the field they are degreed in.

Source(s): I just retired from being a Social Studies teacher for 33 years!

I totally agree...so many people just jump on the band wagon of the latest fad religion in Hollywood, or just teach what makes people "feel good"!! There is no lasting value or truth in that!!

• Lisa

Nothing is "real" from the bible. The bible is a book written by man and just as made up as the "philosophy learned from Hollywood".

People who teach are held accountable for the things they teach whether right or wrong. We are all going to be held accountable for the things we say and do.

Amen! Although I disagree slightly; Hollywood is a city like any other. It is very diverse.

Very true. Like alot of people think you have to earn your salvation. You couldn't do it in a billion years if you tried.

Well, thank FSM you told me now!! I was calling Hollywood all this time to get my bible interpretations.

Silly, silly me.

Hallelujah!